Monday, May 12, 2008

For Mother's Day, I got a new baby....

Isn't she beautiful!


Now, my birthday is next week, so this will be my birthday/anniversary/Christmas/Groundhog Day/year 2008 present. But that's okay, I was so surprised!! I've taken SO many pictures with this thing, that I could post one-a-day for a year, and still not post all the ones I've taken in two days! So, for kicks, here's one, (or ahem... four) for now, but more....oh, so many more to come!


Killer eyes!!


I just thought these were cute too. I played with the color (obviously) in the cowgirl pic.

And, I was starting to feel partial to one child, so I put a picture of Ava up too!

Readers beware, if you hate looking at blogs with pictures of kids, or you're looking for a blog with real depth and content, over the next few days, this isn't the blog for you (not that it ever was!) Thanks for indulging me for a bit!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, you sure got my attention with that title! Ha ha! Those pictures are GREAT! Remind me to have you take our next family photo. :)

Krista said...

Awesome camera and pics! And I am all about picture oriented blogs! :)

Jenny said...

How fun!!! I love having a good camera... the cowgirl pic is adorable!!!!!!!

Courtney M said...

Thou shalt not covet Anita's camera....thou shalt not covet Anita's camera...!!! :) I love it!! What great pics! I'll be happy to lend you some subjects to photograph! :)

Kathie said...

oooo, I love picture blogs...have you ever looked at Dawn's blog. She rarely posts without pictures. The ones you posted are great. Have fun with your new toy.

Anonymous said...

Your really good at this! (or maybe its just a really good camera) jk. The pics are great!! Cant wait to see more.

Gina said...

Great pics! And what a wonderful rest-of-the-year gift! ;) I *just* rolled over 10,000 pictures on my Digital Rebel and I got 3 years ago (March 2005) so I'm going on about 3300 pictures a year! ;) Eyes would truly glaze over if I posted all my pictures. :) I love looking at other people's though!