Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Pictures


Thought I'd post these Christmas pics of the kids before Christmas is OVER. I'm so behind this year!! I just now sent out cards out and never even put up all my decorations. We did put out the nativity and tree, but that's about it. Oh, and Aaron put lights on the house this year-that's something we've never done before and they look really great.

But really, all that Christmas "stuff" sitting in boxes doesn't bother me at all. This is such a blessed time of year to me regardless of the decorations. Singing with the choir, doing special things with family, and telling my children about the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior is all what makes this such a special time of year to me.

Here's some pic of the kids. We try to get at least ONE good one to send in cards, but this year it was quite a challenge! We pretty much had to chase Ava all over the yard to get a picture of her.

All but one child behaving/looking at the camera here.
This is pretty much how the entire photo session went.




I even made it into a few shots!



Ava was quite the escape artist!




Finally! One good one!


Now some individual pics.


Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
"God has sent His oly begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him."
1 John 4:10



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I feel your pain when it comes to taking family pics. Yours are great, want to try it it at my house? :)
Janet S

Jenny said...

I LOVE the pics! They are sooo cute:) I can't believe how big they all are. Merry Christmas!!

Krista said...

Great pictures! It was nice seeing you briefly last last Sunday. We were so refreshed after our trip to Arkansas. Lord willing, we will make this extended Florida vacation short and hurry home to Central Arkansas.

Kim said...

The pictures are so cute...beautiful children! I know what you mean about all the *stuff* of Christmas! It can be very distracting. We did very low key this year as well. It has been nice!

Holly said...

Anita, those kids are so adorable!