10. I love your cute little two-year-old words, like oh-tay (okay), ah yah you (I love you), and day-doo (thank you).
9. Your a faithful companion. You will go to the bathroom with me EVERY TIME I go, because you know I don't want to be alone. You sit on the little step stool in there and say "Done?" over and over again, and even clap your hands and cheer for me sometimes.
8. You can sing songs now. You sing with confidence; and even though I can't understand a single word you said, I can recognize the tune.
7. You love to help. You're always willing to go and get things for me, and pick up what that I've dropped, and even take things to the trash. You don't mind at all that I'm being too lazy to do it myself.
6. Reading books to you is still fun. I don't even mind if you pick out the longest book on the shelf, because you never correct me or notice when I've skipped a couple of
5. We can still cuddle. You're still young enough for me to hold you and rock you at night before you go to bed; yet, you're old enough to not wake up in the middle of the night with the need to be fed.
4. You're still sleeping in your crib. Even though you can climb out of it, you still like the safety of the bars surrounding you, and for that, I am grateful.
3. You're learning to take care of your baby dolls. I love watching you attempt to bounce, shush, and even nurse your babies :). It tells me that you have compassion and gentleness for little ones.
2. You can eat by yourself (when you want to!)and even get dressed sometimes. You readily let me know you can by saying "I DO IT!" or "NO, ME DO IT!"
And the number one thing I love about you:
1. You are genuinely happy to see me, quick to forgive, and give me the biggest hugs and kisses, no matter how terrible of a mother I've been that day. You bless my heart.