Thursday, August 10, 2006

On turning six, and feeling great...

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm still alive. Here's a little quote from the birthday boy.

DH: So son, how does it feel to be six??!!
DS: Um..... Kind of sixy.

That's all I'm going to say about that! :)

And a quote from the three year old...

On Sunday we had the privilege of having John MacArthur preach at our church. As we were getting ready that morning, Aaron told the kids "Hurry and eat your breakfast, we're going to hear John MacArthur preach!" The three year old, doing her own version of misheard lyrics, asked "Dad, what's a karma parcher?"

I wonder if John MacArthur and karma have ever been used in the same conversation before.

I wonder what kind of Goggle search will bring up this post.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

So where did she get that phrase? Did she misunderstand your husband, or is this one of her dear little isms? I know the child but this one baffles me, even for her.

Anita said...

she thought john macarthur sounded like karma parcher. i reworded it to make more sense. sorry if i confused you!

Krista said...

Keep up the posts! I love reading about what is going on in your lives!