Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogger Tip #1: Don't let your husband know your blogger password.

Hello! This is Anita's husband (otherwise known as "DH"). Anita has invited me as "Guest Blogger" today.

Ok. Not really. She's in bed right now. I should be, it's late.

But instead, I've found myself looking for pictures of an old high school teacher in her old yearbooks. That's when I came across this lovely picture of you know who!

Seems this photo was on a page, underneath the caption/question "What do you hate the most about your daily responsibilities?" Anita's response was one of several from various high school students.

I post Anita's response and photo here - of course - to embarass her. But more importantly, to give praise to God for His sanctifying work in her life over the years as a mother and wife. Remember, the girl below, is the same girl who wrote these words.

So here you go:

11th grade - 1992
(she's still looks just as young & beautiful today, I might add!)

PS: If you leave her lots of nice comments, I might find some other incriminating photos of her to post! :o)


13 comments:

Hannah said...

Huh!?!? I must say nice bangs there! Time to change the password.

Anonymous said...

Is that why she used to make her sister help her with everything? folding clothes, clean the kitchen... in all fairness, we did have a lot of chores.

MARK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MARK said...

I would say the best post yet...

1992. I was in the 8th grade I think.

May I request the 4th grade picture. It's always an awkward age.

Oh, Anita, I still have Aaron's first sermon at Mt.Olive if you'd like to stream it on here...

ps. (sorry that I deleted the last post...I got button happy)

Aaron said...

Mark, you're not welcome here anymore. :o)

Anita said...

anita here- (if i could interject on my own blog!) my DH was very gracious to me. he could have done oh! so much worse on the picture! even though he has my password, i still have the powers of delete and payback, and he has to live with me :)

Anonymous said...

I thought your high school pictures are the best pictures. You had the best hair out of all of your friends.

Anita said...

thanks amanda! yes, at least my bangs didn't go out of the picture! *cough*hannah*cough*

judith crotts said...

I think you look basically the same! Except for the bangs, which are standard early nineties bangs - not too crazy like eighties bangs were. Trust me - I had eighties bangs.

Becca said...

Just wanted to leave a note. I just found your blog and have really enjoyed poking around. Oh, and I had the exact same bangs in high school--I graduated in 94. So the junior high pics, with the eighties bangs?? Too scary!

Anonymous said...

we need a blog. we need a blog. we need a blog. Just kiddin. I sent Donna a link to this so she could keep up. We'll see if it works. Have a great day! love ya!
agk

Anonymous said...

testing 1...2...3...

Anonymous said...

whoever has the password -- PLEASE UPDATE! It's been a while. :-(