Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Pics

So I'm FINALLY getting around to putting the JUNE wedding pics on my blog! I know, I know....I don't know what my hangup is about blogging. I guess I have to think of something clever to say when I blog, and not so much when I put pics on Facebook.

Anyway, here is my dear friend and beautiful bride, Beth, the not-so-newlywed.













Love this pic! They had gone into the hallway behind the doors immediately after the ceremony, and I was able to sneak this one in.




I had to put some of these cuties in!



...and one of the groom!

3 comments:

highheelshoes said...

about my photos
I am open for business!!
I am a stay at home mom and wife by trade and a wanna-be Cheap Coach Handbags photographer by default! I love taking pictures of my family and this has evolved into a little bit of a business. I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, not just children, even though that is what you will mostly see on my blog. Family portraits, engagements, bridals, sports teams, birthday parties, small weddings, really anything you need a picture for! Interesting locations and outside, natural lighting, are my favorite! I love finding new places in the Little Rock area to do photo shoots. So, if you have a favorite spot where you'd love to have your family portrait taken, I would be glad to go there. I can also suggest some places locally as well.
Coach Sandals Coach Sunglasses

industrial automation training in chennai said...

Amazing images and superb stills.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to use Instagram