7. You have the most infectious smile EVER. Even when you're tap dancing on the coffee table, or using my roll of wallpaper as a plunger, it's so hard not to laugh at you on the inside, because you do it all with such joy and enthusiasm.
6. You like to try new things. Especially when it comes to eating. Whether it's cucumbers or the paint you just stuck your hand in, you like to taste everything to see if it's edible.
5. You are low maintenance. You have no hair. Which means there's one less ponytail, bow, barrette, and tangle that I have to worry about.
4. You love books. You go for the big stuff too, like the one's on Daddy's shelf. You are especially fond of John Piper, John Macarthur, and any others that have attractive dust covers.
3. I know you love me, even though you call me "Da-Da." Because when anyone else tries to hold you, you cling to me as if you wish you could crawl back inside.
2. I love your baby words. You have the sweetest little voice when you say "ha-doe" (hello), or "pit-a-boo" (peek-a-boo), and "a-morming" (good morning).
1. You bless my heart. Your personality is pure sunshine and it always makes me smile.
The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad. Psalm126:3